“From Executives to Leaders”
Executive leadership training
Successfully transform your Executive Leadership from traditional “do what I tell you” to an inspiring, highly motivated and engaged management team.
"I wanted to express my deepest gratitude for the extraordinary experience over the past four days of training (Managers to Leaders. Your facilitator selection was simply exceptional and bursting with practical training."
Ms. Wendy Samsundar-Beharry, Corporate Manager Business Development, Agricultural Development Bank, Port of Spain, Trinidad
Coaching is proven to improve employee behavior up to 500% above traditional management methods. This hands-on workshop teaches leaders a coaching approach to leading management teams and staff. Coaching shifts Executives from a hierarchical stance of “I know and you don’t” to a co-creative model that gleans untapped skills in management. Coaching enables the belief that your manager inherently knows what to do. One of the hottest management shifts today!
Executive management will learn skills to surface their own and their employee’s genius from within. “From Executives to Leaders” provides your leaders’ with enhanced interpersonal skills that are critical to effective communication. The coaching techniques learned will increase trust, can dramatically improve morale and enhance team performance and productivity. Expect to challenge your own management beliefs.
Executives will learn and use proven conflict resolution techniques including skills like provocative questioning, interests and positions, and how to develop super listening skills. Your leaders will know how to earn respect from both peers and staff. As you observe the shift “From Executives to Leaders,” you will notice management aspiring to a higher level of productivity in this highly transformative Executive Leadership Training Program.
Upon completion of this 4-segment workshop, participants will:
- Demonstrate coaching; the most influential methodology for behavioral change on the planet today.
- Gain tools to unify management teams through coaching.
- Know the difference between managing and coaching, and how to flawlessly apply each model.
- Become fluent in the two most important, but scarcely used skills necessary to employ life-transforming coaching in your administration.
- Use plug and play templates designed to facilitate learning and utilize coaching during tough conversations and interventions.
- Apply action steps to positively influence your organization’s culture; shift your management from grumble to cooperation.
The Tools of Coaching Segments
Why Do I Need To Coach?
Setting a working foundation that actually works!
- Coaching vs. Executive Management, each is most effective at the right time and the right situation. When is that, and with whom?
- Form cutting edge thought processes that encourage respectful communication between you and your management team.
I’m Amazing, Why Doesn’t Everyone Else Get It?
How To Make Clashing Personalities Work Through Coaching
- Introduction of DiSC® behavioral styles; identify your preferred Executive Management style.
- Insights into managing differing personalities, why they seem crazy to you, and how to still get the best from them.
- Gain awareness of the only two factors you need to know in order to identify a clashing personality style.
- Learn what motivates you, but maybe not others.
- Use your own oxygen mask first; build awareness in yourself of what drives you nuts.
- Build awareness and minimize the impact of staff naturally headed for a clash.
- Learn which unprovoked actions can cause horrific clashes.
- Learn why clashes happen and 4 simple tools that will instantly reduce the frequency and intensity.
- Know what to do when a personality clash happens.
- Gain language throughout to lessen clashing personalities and their impact as well as improve workplace culture.
Coaching Skills That Take Executives From Survive to Thrive;
Introduction to the coaching mindset and processes
- Three scripted ways to provide instant support to improve performance.
- How to get more work out of unproductive managers through capitalizing on their strengths.
- Gain a coaching planning list of ways to ensure you are actually boosting employee performance.
- Learn four unique ways to coach and motivate your low performers so they will respond.
- Experience a process that will enable you to successfully work with any frustration or button-pusher on your team.
Stop The Conflict;
Start The Conversation
- Apply special conflict resolution techniques proven to calm and clear the mind during intense situations.
- Learn an amazing listening model that gets powerful results every time you use it.
- Really get to the core of the acting out employees; release the tension and allow unsettled management to move on.
- Open your people up, improve mutual understanding and dissipate conflict through active listening.
Keeping Your Cool In Hot Situations;
Use Emotional IQ As The Coolant
- Learn exactly what “EQ” is and why is it so important to master.
- Identify two of the most important keys to manifesting EQ.
- Discover which personalities have difficulty mastering EQ and what to do about it.
- Understand how developing EQ will give you more control over your career and life.
3 Ways To Eat Passive-Aggressive Behaviors For Breakfast;
And Not Have Indigestion By Lunch
- Learn how Passive Aggressive personalities’s gain a foothold at work and how to lose their hold over you.
- 3 coaching secrets that will stop passive aggressive behaviors from impacting your bottom line.
- How to spot and stop passive aggressive behaviors in their tracks.
- Survival tactics to use during passive aggressive “attacks” so you can leave your armor at home.
The Secret To Coaching Successful Employee Interventions
- Gain two plug and play forms to flawlessly guide you through group and individual interventions.
- Practice Identifying the no-budge positions in a conflict and what that really means.
- Learn ways to uncover the hidden interests and agendas of the conflicted parties.
- Gain the proven techniques to explore effective resolutions.
- Tactfully eliminate dysfunctional or unhealthy actions and suggestions.
- Secrets to managing repeated internal conflicts.
- Live practice sessions until you feel successful.
Give Difficult Feedback;
- Two solid reasons why feedback is a must.
- Deliver difficult feedback with ease and panache.
- Develop acceptable ways for all leaders to get to the point.
- Feel better about delivering difficult feedback.
- Practice stepping into the “uncomfortable” zone and say what must be said.
Build The Group Culture You Want Instead Of The One You Have;
7 Easy Ways To Bring Your Workplace Together Through Coaching.
- Identify your current workplace culture using a customizable, and comprehensive workplace culture template.
- Build your own plan to implement in your workplace from 7 free and easy to implement options.
- Determine your best option to increase trust and bolster morale now.
- Identify the best leadership strategy for your workplace for instant improvement.
*Professional 26-page DiSC® management, profiles for executive leadership training attendees
*Professional workbook for Executive Leadership Training workshop attendees
Enter your text here...